Our staff contribute hugely to making Marymount a centre of excellence in specialist palliative care and elderly care. To reach that standard, our goal in the HR is to help select, develop, facilitate, regulate, support and recognise our staff in a professional and respectful way.
Marymount University Hospital & Hospice is an independent voluntary teaching hospital and hospice governed by a Board of Directors. Marymount provides an inpatient service for older persons and a specialist palliative care service, including inpatient unit, daycare and community services. Marymount strives for quality and integrity in all we do.
Marymount is approved by the Royal College of Physicians of Ireland for higher medical training in palliative medicine and is affiliated to the Medical School at University College, Cork. An active teaching and research programme is in place.
We are now inviting applications for the following:
Executive assistant to CEO and Head of Administration (Full time 37 hours per week)
The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Office of the CEO. The Executive Assistant also serves as a liaison to the Board of Directors and Executive Management team. Other responsibilities include:
- Implementation and monitoring of standards of administration throughout the hospital.
- Interdisciplinary networking to ensure high quality effective systems for service delivery.
- Prioritisation of conflicting needs; handling of matters expeditiously and proactively, together with progression of projects to successful completion.
- Research, prioritisation and follow up of incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO including those of a sensitive or confidential nature
- Candidates must have a QQI level 6 qualification.
- Have at least 7 years administrative experience, including three years in a health care setting.
- Management experience and evidence of professional development are essential.
- IT qualification/ proven experience.
- Qualification in Management
- Experience in dealing with senior management teams
Job description available on request. Informal enquiries to Ms Irene Hegarty, email email@example.com phone 021 – 4501201.
To apply, please email a cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before Wednesday 23 August 2017.
STAFF NURSES – Services for the Older Person (Permanent & Relief)
The successful applicant will be an experienced registered nurse with at least one year’s acute experience. Experience in service for the older person is desirable.
Informal enquiries in relation to the above posts are welcome to Ms. Chris Broderick, Assistant Director of Nursing (SFOP) and at 021 4501201 email@example.com
Applications should be submitted by sending a letter and CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org