Our staff contribute hugely to making Marymount a centre of excellence in specialist palliative care and elderly care. To reach that standard, our goal in the HR is to help select, develop, facilitate, regulate, support and recognise our staff in a professional and respectful way.
Marymount University Hospital & Hospice is an independent voluntary teaching hospital and hospice governed by a Board of Directors. Marymount provides an inpatient service for older persons and a specialist palliative care service, including inpatient unit, daycare and community services. Marymount strives for quality and integrity in all we do.
Marymount is approved by the Royal College of Physicians of Ireland for higher medical training in palliative medicine and is affiliated to the Medical School at University College, Cork. An active teaching and research programme is in place.
We are currently recruiting for the following vacancies.
Director of Nursing & Allied Health
The successful candidate will:
- Plan and direct the Nursing & aligned Allied Health services of Marymount University Hospital & Hospice.
- Lead and manage the provision of a high quality patient centred service, both inpatient and in the community, in accordance with the Hospital’s strategy, ethos and values.
- Collaborate, locally, regionally and nationally on relevant nursing, clinical and policy initiatives related to Specialist palliative are and Services for The Older person.
The post holder will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience at senior nursing management level and will have:
- Wide general nursing experience and proven leadership qualities.
- Experience of working in Specialist Palliative Care/Service for Older People.
- Evidence of post registration education and significant professional development must be demonstrated on your CV.
Informal enquiries are welcome to Ms Sarah McCloskey, CEO via her personal assistant Ms Finola Manning by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications for the post should include a cover letter and CV and should be forwarded to the HR office before Thursday 16th January 2020. email@example.com