Our staff contribute hugely to making Marymount a centre of excellence in specialist palliative care and elderly care. To reach that standard, our goal in the HR is to help select, develop, facilitate, regulate, support and recognise our staff in a professional and respectful way.
Marymount University Hospital & Hospice is an independent voluntary teaching hospital and hospice governed by a Board of Directors. Marymount provides an inpatient service for older persons and a specialist palliative care service, including inpatient unit, daycare and community services. Marymount strives for quality and integrity in all we do.
Marymount is approved by the Royal College of Physicians of Ireland for higher medical training in palliative medicine and is affiliated to the Medical School at University College, Cork. An active teaching and research programme is in place.
We are now inviting applications for the following vacancy
Locum Basic Grade Physiotherapist (Maternity Leave Cover – 21 hrs per week) – Palliative Care & Service for Care of the Older Person
The successful candidate will have:
- BSc or MSc in Physiotherapy or equivalent qualification as recognised by ISCP
- Be registered on the Physiotherapy Register maintained by the Physiotherapy Registration Board at the Health and Social Care Professionals Council (CORU)
- Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Candidates must demonstrate excellent clinical, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Evidence of experience in the areas of Specialist Palliative Care and / or Care of the Older adult.
- Evidence of appropriate post-registration education
Salary is commensurate with HSE basic Physiotherapist scales. Incremental credit will be given for experience, Job description available on request.
Enquiries to Ms Siobhan O’Mahony, Physiotherapy Manager via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by telephone (021-4501201).
To apply, please email a cover letter and your CV to email@example.com before Friday, June 21.