Marymount is an independent voluntary teaching hospital and hospice governed by a Board of Directors. We provide an inpatient service for the older person and a specialist palliative care service, including inpatient unit, daycare and community services.
We are currently inviting applications for the following:
Relief Health Care Assistants
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work as part of the healthcare team to deliver quality person centred care.
- Assist residents/patients with all activities of daily living as appropriate.
- Ensure that care is carried out in an empathetic and ethical manner and that the dignity and spiritual needs of the resident/patient are respected.
- Undertake duties as directed by the nurse on duty.
- Report any changes in resident’s/ patient’s condition to the registered nurse.
- Adhere to all national and local health and safety policies and guidelines.
- QQI/Fetac Health Care Assistant’s course or equivalent
- Excellent English
- Experience in health care setting is preferred.
Applications should be submitted by sending a letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Informal enquiries may be made to Chris Broderick, Assistant Director of Nursing, email@example.com
Closing date for receipt of applications is 5.00 p.m. Friday 7th August 2020.