With festive events and Christmas lights switch-ons cancelled, Marymount are inviting you to keep that Christmas spirit alive in your own homes and support Marymount all the while.
What do you need to do:
- To take part simply decorate your home with twinkly festive lights and decorations.
- Arrange with your loved ones (either in person or virtually) to have a #Switchon time and date.
- Switch on your lights, take a photo/video and share on your social media tagging Marymount and using hashtag #SwitchonforMarymount, encouraging your friends and followers to take part.
- Make a donation to Marymount by visiting www.idonate.ie/switchonformarymount or text Marymount to donate €4 (min of €3.60 goes to Marymount. SP: LikeCharity 0766805278)
Why Marymount needs your support this Christmas:
- Each year Marymount needs to raise €3.5 million in order to sustain its current level of services. Fundraising is used to partially fund staff costs of our front-line services.
- In 2020 our fundraising efforts have been significantly impacted by Covid-19 forcing us to cancel all planned events and activities.