T34 Syringe Pump in Palliative Care Workshop – Outreach
Can be negotiated with the client
Of particular interest to Registered Nurses working in all healthcare areas but open to all healthcare professionals.
Introduces the learner to the key features, the safe assembly and safe operation of the T34 Syringe Pump.
This course will deliver T34 training to you in your work area or another identified suitable site. It can be booked for a group of health care professionals to attend together.
Minimum numbers for booking are 8 persons.
Maximum numbers for booking are 12 persons.
- Identify the key features of the T34 Syringe Pump.
- Explain the functions of the key features of the T34 Syringe Pump.
- Demonstrate the ability to assemble the T34 Syringe Pump correctly.
- Demonstrate the ability to operate the T34 Syringe Pump.
- Explain the management of the common alarm conditions that may arise.
Certificate of Attendance.
This programme also has 3 continuing education units from An Bord Altranais agus Cnáimhseachais na hÉireann (NMBI).
€80 per person.
For further information please contact:
Helen Leahy – Academic Education Partner for Marymount University Hospital and Hospice via email: firstname.lastname@example.org