We are delighted to be increasing our opening hours in line with general society reopening. However, our reopening must be gradual to minimise risks to the vulnerable population for whom we provide care. Thank you for your understanding and your strict adherence to our protocols. By following our guidance, you are enabling us to slowly increase access to Marymount. The safety of our patients and staff is our priority at all times and we will do our utmost to stay open to visiting.
*Visiting protocols are being reviewed on a weekly basis.
NB: PLEASE CONTACT THE WARD MANAGER IN ADVANCE OF YOUR VIST
- Visiting can occur each day except for Monday and Thursday.
- Visiting is between 2:00pm and 8:00pm ONLY.
- Two (2) nominated visitors only per day.
- ONLY essential visitors, e.g. immediate family / NoK (nominated visitors cannot be switched in a day).
- Check in at reception compulsory
- Visitors will be asked to produce a COVID Vaccination Certificate.
- Visitors should strongly consider self-testing with rapid antigen tests before visiting.
- Visitors must proceed to the Patients/Resident’s room and leave immediately after the visit.
- No eating / drinking on site.
- You must wear a medical face covering at all times while on site.
- You must clean your hands with the alcohol gel provided when entering and leaving wards/rooms/building.
Visiting from outside of Ireland
- Immediate family ONLY.
- Visits must be prearranged and deemed essential by Senior Nurse in conjunction with the Senior Doctor.
- If such a visit is deemed essential the following must be adhered to:
- Visitor must produce evidence of a negative test result (PCR/Antigen) that was taken within the preceding 48hrs.
- Visitor must wear full PPE to visit Patient/Resident.
One of the most important ways of reducing transmission of infection from person to person is by good hand hygiene. Visitors to the hospital should use the alcohol gels available throughout the hospital to clean their hands before and after visiting patients or residents.
The above guidelines have been introduced for the safety and wellbeing of our patients, residents and staff. For inquiries, call (021) 486 9100
Thank you for your understanding and patience with our protocol & we thank you for helping us to keep everyone safe in Marymount.
**These guidelines may change in line with national policy or changes in local risk.**
Up-to-date as of March 2nd 2022