Hospice Sunflower Days are a national campaign with all money locally staying locally to support your local hospice. In the Cork area all monies raised locally supports Marymount.
This year Marymount has had huge support in volunteers and collectors supporting our collections. We have a widespread range of collections in the below areas. We also have pins available from Marymount itself which you can support.
If you see Marymount collectors please pop by and buy a Sunflower badge for €2. If you are not near a collection point you can still support Sunflower Days by texting Marymount to 50300 to donate €4. Marymount will receive a minimum of €3.25. Service Provider: Likecharity Helpline: 076 6805278
If you would like to put a box of pins in your workplace please get in touch with Paula – fundraising at Marymount.ie.
Here are our collection areas for Sunflower Days 2017 on Thursday 8th, Friday 9th and Saturday 10th June. Please pop over and support us if you see us out and about.
- Ballincollig – Friday & Saturday
- Ballinlough O’ Driscoll’s – Friday
- Ballyvolane Dunnes Stores – Friday
- Blackpool Shopping Centre – Friday and Saturday
- Blarney – Friday and Saturday
- Buttevant – Friday and Saturday
- Carrigaline Superalu – Friday and Saturday
- City Centre – Friday and Saturday
- Cobh – Friday and Saturday
- Dunnes Curraheen – Friday and Saturday
- Douglas Court – Friday and Saturday
- Douglas Tesco – Friday and Saturday
- Dunmanway – Friday
- Dunnes Carrigaline Friday and Saturday
- Dunnes Stores Bandon Road – Thursday and Friday
- Glanmire – Friday
- Kinsale – Friday
- Macroom – Friday
- Mahon Point – Friday and Saturday
- Midleton – Thursday
- Newmarket – Friday
- Schull – Friday
- Shandon Street – Friday and Saturday
- Skehard Road Supervalu – Friday
- Togher Supervalu – Friday
- Wilton Shopping Centre – Friday