Visiting Protocol – Specialist Palliative Care
Welcome to Marymount
We are delighted to welcome visiting for our residents and patients. We are still cognizant of high COVID levels circulating in our community and therefore of the risks to the vulnerable population for whom we provide care. The safety of our patients and staff is our priority at all times and we will do our utmost to stay open to visiting.
- Visiting is permitted Monday to Sunday from 12pm to 8pm
- Visiting times are strictly enforced.
- 2 Visitors in a bedroom at any given time.
- IMPORTANT: We encourage patients to choose to have a complete rest day which is visitor free, allowing for relaxation, reflection and therapeutic intervention.
- Check in at reception compulsory and antigen test must be completed.
- You must wear a medical face covering at all times while on site.
- You must clean your hands with the alcohol gel provided when entering and leaving wards/rooms/building.
- IMPORTANT: PLEASE DO NOT VISIT if you have any cold/ flu like symptoms – we can arrange a virtual visit instead.
Thank you for your understanding and patience with our protocol & we thank you for helping us to keep everyone safe in Marymount.
For inquiries, call (021) 486 9100
Updated 9th September 2022