Visiting Protocol – Services for Older People
Welcome to Marymount
We are delighted to welcome visiting for our residents and patients. We are still cognizant of high COVID levels circulating in our community and therefore of the risks to the vulnerable population for whom we provide care. The safety of our patients and staff is our priority at all times and we will do our utmost to stay open to visiting.
In accordance with HSE guidance, each resident has the opportunity to identify one nominated support person. The nominated support person may visit each day (in addition to and not instead of the visitors permitted as per the visiting protocol) Please contact the relevant ward managers to register the nominated support person.
- Visiting is permitted.
- Visiting times are 2pm – 8pm, this is strictly enforced.
- Essential Visitors only please, e.g. immediate family / next of kin.
- 2 persons in a room at any given time.
- Compassionate visits are facilitated, as needed, following discussion with the Ward Manager and Doctor.
- Check in at reception compulsory and antigen test must be completed.
- You must wear a medical face covering at all times while on site.
- You must clean your hands with the alcohol gel provided when entering and leaving wards/rooms/building.
- Hospitality is provided onsite during these times, however must be kept to a minimum and NO large group gathering.
- STRICTLY NO ALCOHOL.
- IMPORTANT: PLEASE DO NOT VISIT if you have any cold/ flu like symptoms – we can arrange a virtual visit instead.
Thank you for your understanding and patience with our protocol & we thank you for helping us to keep everyone safe in Marymount.
For inquiries, call (021) 486 9100
Updated August 4th 2022