Visiting Protocol – Services for Older People
Welcome to Marymount
We are still cognizant of high COVID levels circulating in our community and therefore of the risks to the vulnerable population for whom we provide care. The safety of our patients and staff is our priority at all times and we will do our utmost to stay open to visiting.
UPDATE 7/11/2022; it is with regret that we inform you that we have a COVID outbreak in our services for older people. We will do our utmost protect those in our care.
- Visiting is permitted Monday to Sunday from 12pm to 8pm but should be limited where possible.
- Visiting times are strictly enforced.
- 2 Visitors max in a bedroom at any given time.
- IMPORTANT: We encourage patients to choose to have a complete rest day which is visitor free, allowing for relaxation, reflection and therapeutic intervention.
- Check in at reception compulsory and an antigen test must be completed.
- You must wear a medical face covering at all times while on site.
- You must clean your hands with the alcohol gel provided when entering and leaving wards/rooms/building.
- IMPORTANT: PLEASE DO NOT VISIT if you have any cold/ flu like symptoms – we can arrange a virtual visit instead.
Thank you for your understanding and patience with our protocol & we thank you for helping us to keep everyone safe in Marymount.
For inquiries, call (021) 486 9100
Updated 7 November 2022